Re: [T3] nice weather break

>REALLY? Im grew up and still live in
>Clifton Park, about 20 minutes from Glens
>Falls.

Small world, huh?  I seem to remember passing Clifton Park on the
Northway; it's closer to Albany, right?

>Glens Falls sits trapped in a valley and
>always gets colder... was -28 there the
>other night!!

Yup, sounds about right.  When I lived there, I always wanted a t-shirt
that said, "Hell FINALLY froze over".  The one thing I did like was the
river---used to go skinny dipping in the summer ;^/

Lori