Re: [T3] Paper Fasty

>I've seen the minichamps notch too, but it's not
>that expensive. I'll get one when I see one. I'm
>sure that they were only about 20 pounds, or under
>30 dollars.

I think you are talking about 2 different diecast cars
(not models).  The minchamps 1/43 scale (about twice
the size of a matchbox car) sells for $18-25 US.  They
recently came out with 1/18 scale (9 to 10 inchs
long?).  I am not sure on price, likely $45 - $75.

I just found it pictured and for sale at this Aus.
site for $95 AU. It has way more detail, thatn any T-3
diecast out there.

http://www.biante.com.au/merchandise.cfm?mode=view&MerchandiseID=9746

The Closested thing to a T-3 build up model was a late
60's large scale slot car fastback.  needed some
assembly, and was unbuilt in the original box.  It
sold for $275.00 US to a slot car guy.

The tin models Bandai (these are the pricey ones, see
below) and Dux (not so pricey) are about 1:24 scale
maybe a touch smaller.  I have been making one of
these into a model (when time permits).

Here is one of the nicest Bandai I have seen, which
just sold for $200.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=737&item=3106367353&rd=1

Anyone else know of or seen a T-3 model?

John R.
69 fastback x 2
(Plus 13 little ones, 10 Different variations)