Re: [T3] nice weather break

>After 18 years of mid teen temps, fog and
>inversions... it is nice to live somewhere
>that i now get to deal with rain, fog and
>temps in the 40s and 50s in January. Ê

I grew up in NYC and went to school upstate in a little town called
Glens Falls.  It would regularly get down to -32¡ at night in January.
At the time, I didn't drive.  Let me tell you, riding a bike 3 miles to
school and dragging groceries a mile thru the snow in 7¡ weather is
_not_ fun.  I swore to myself that if I made it out alive, I would
never, ever, live someplace cold ever again.

Brian, love that convertible!  Never saw one of those before---really
cool!  Where do you live?

Lori, in damp, rainy, dark (but not cold) San Francisco