Re: [T3] Update on fuel pump adjustment

On 22 Jan 2003 at 17:33, Ben Doughney wrote:

> I think the float chamber is smaller than beetle carbs, so the floats are
> also smaller, perhaps that is why they made the valves smaller as well?

It's the size of the float, and the mechanical advantage that the float has on
the float valve that I want to determine. I suppose it would make sense to make
the float valve smaller since there would be less gas needed, per carb.

How about the single carb type 3s; did they get the smaller float valve? Did
they get the higher pressure pump?

--
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org