Re: [T3] Update on fuel pump adjustment

JimA=>VW also changed the RPM where the
=> spec was met.

If you check your copy, you'll notice that this is true, but not across the
board. The RPM spec remained at 3400 for 113 pumps (Super Beetles, I guess)
while the volume rose uniformly for all. Is there a spec reference as
complete for Euro models? That would provide more satisfying data.

=> no idea why they thought it would be a good
=> idea to change the float valve sizes.

Occam's Razor says this was likely necessary to the carb design, for
instance to fit into the available space.  I'd like to be able to verify the
valve sizes. Any clear ideas on how to go about measuring them?

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KG1600