Re: [T3] Fender beading

ISP West is most likely type 1, minipulated to fit. I
think I know who your talking about, if its the same
guy who had like 100 or more of all different colors.
I think he's from San Bernardino, CA if its the guy
I'm talking about, at any rate if you find any I'm
also on the lookout for '63 notch kit.