[T3] 69 fastback for sale

All

I regret to say that I must sell my car. I really
don't want to but I don't have any other option. I am
putting it on the list before I entertain other
advertisement options. The car is a 69 manual
fastback. It has one of new Mexican type 1 engines
installed with probably less then 10k on that engine.
The car itself has probably around 130k miles total.
It has the original paint, which is fading. The
condition is decent for the east coast. The front
fenders are going; they are rusted around the
headlights and in front of the doors (normal spots).
The rear fenders are dented but not showing any signs
of rust (I have two spare rear fenders). I was hit in
the rear but all that did was bent up the bumper and
dinged a little bit of the rear apron. The floors and
rockers show surface rust but nothing that has gone
through yet. The interior is original and in pretty
good shape. The car is having a bit of generator
problem at the moment. I installed a new one but the
light is still on, I haven't had a chance to look at
it. I am probably forgetting something so if you are
interested please let me know. The car is located in
Northern VA about an hour outside of Washington DC. I
am looking at 2,000 obo for the car. The car would
need to be picked up also. I do have extra parts that
would be going with the car.

thanks

Grant