Re: [T3] Update on fuel pump adjustment

Ben wrote:
>I was talking to a friend from the VW club yesterday, and he said he used to
>run a 2180cc with 40mm Delortos off a Type 1 pump without any problems, so I
>wonder if it makes that much difference.

 Well, I'm running dual Weber 34s with the stock T-1 pump, and I'm also
running 2 other T-3s with Solexs on the T-1 pump without any problems. I
think the Webers and Delortos only need 3 psi max to work and that might be
part of the difference. But, I haven't noticed a problem with it on the
Solexs, yet. Later on maybe.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban