Re: [T3] RHD parts

On 20 Jan 2003 at 20:08, Per Lindgren wrote:

> My 73's clock does not look like that, but the 72 clock I got in Parma
> does. My clock has the actual hour markings on the face itself, and only
> 12, 3, 6 and 9 marked. It looks nicer IMO, but why there would be a
> diffference between a US and Euro clock, I dont know.

I doubt if it is a US vs Euro difference. There were several variations in the
marking style over the years. I've never managed to keep them straight and
usually don't notice the difference until I hold 2 up together.

I think the speedos changed in similar ways, because all the instruments in a
given car always seem to match.