Re: [T3] My Wyoming hillclimb

--- Per Lindgren <lindgre@online.no> wrote:

> The relay from a 90's VW Jetta have an adjustable
> timer, like Toby
> explained.

Not all of them... My '96 had them, but my '97 did
not. VW stopped putting in the adjustable relays as of
the '97 models. I have a feeling too many people
didn't know how to use them properly and they were
probably getting a lot of complaints about the
intermittent wipers that took 20 seconds between wipes
(or two seconds)...

Aaron

=====
Have you driven your Type 3 today?