Re: [T3] Production lines, was: T3PBO ... take 2

Ahhh... Yea from what Dave has said and such Id imagine that they were avail
in the UK in that color or atleast youd have a better chance at seeing one
being so close to europe.  Did the one you saw have the Black interior or
the Gala Red??

Id LOVE to find a Gala Red for mine  :-)

Keith