[T3] thermostat linkage

Well, I started tearing down the '66 FB engine today. I found something
I have never seen before. The thermostat linkage bell crank on top the
head was frozen solid.  Luckily for the engine, it was frozen in the
open position.
BTW, there was something on this engine that I had forgot about. The
head washers under the thermostat linkage are about twice the normal
thickness of head washers.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT (It drove)