Re: [T3] [T3]Intermitant wipers ( My Wyoming hillclimb)

Darn it Per, ya beat me to it! :-)
At the bottom of this page it has the info needed to do this.
http://www.icbm.org/erkson/ttt/windshield_cleaning_system.html#custom
I own a Jetta III and the 'user programmable' relay can go from about 1 second
to about 20 seconds between swipes.  You just put the wiper stalk down, when
the blades wipe you put the stalk back to the 'home' position.  Wait the
desired time, push the stalk down and leave it.  Wipers will wipe and the time
will then be set.

     Toby Erkson  --  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
     '72 VW Squareback, '95 VW Jetta, '81 Gold Wing
     http://www.icbm.org/
     Portland, Oregon