Re: [T3] My Wyoming hillclimb

<x-flowed>

Fiesta Cranberry wrote:

Keith had been running on his cruise control

Huh? You have CRUISE CONTROL??? Next you'll be telling me you have an intermittent setting on your wipers.

I have intermittent wipers! Programmable relay even!! (The relay is from a Jetta 3, and lets you set the time between the wipes). The intermittent wipers were optional on the 72-73 models, I have installed it myself with the help of the wiper switch stalk from an early Rabbit, with the washer fluid valve from the square. It even wipes when you spray the washer, just like on modern cars!

PerL
73 Variant L