Re: [T3] Update on fuel pump adjustment

BenD=> when I put my foot down, it would
=> hesitate and sort of 'stutter', and then
=> accelerate,

That would not be from the fuel pump. Remember that you never feel fuel
pressure directly because you're running on the reservoirs in the carbs.

=> not sure if this is all to do with the
=> fuel pump adjustment or the fact
=> that it has been sitting for about a
=> week and a half.

I'd bet neither. The acceleration thing sounds like it could be a rich
mixture, a spark timing problem or an 009 distributor. The loss of power
might be some crud in one carb. Don't worry about the chokes.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KG1600