Re: [T3] My Palomar Hill Climb

When I used to drive the Square in the winter I ran ONLY studded snows.
And you DID have to remember that they were on there... on dry pavement if
you pull a really heavy turn, especially a spastic one, You'd lose the rear
end!  I did a couple times... then I was much more mindful of it.

But on black ice... or any icy situation, they gave you a chance of slowing
down with using the emergency brake and still haveing some steering control.

Keith