[T3] southern oregon vw b*g-in

hey all. just wanted to post some information about a
few things.

the southern oregon vw club is hoping to put together
a vw bug-in in, yep, you guessed it, southern oregon
(yes, type 3's are welcome).

we are still trying to get the details down. our
emphasis will be drag racing, but we are also hoping
to have a good car show as well. hopefully we get it
all together for this year. we are shooting for
august.

for more information and upcoming news, visit:
http://www.sovw.com

p.s. brian fye, email me directly. i'd like to talk to
you about the invasion.

Phillip Bradfield

> '63 Notchback on '68 pan w/stock 1600
> '68 Squareback - w/67 euro fenders - no motor yet
> '69 Squareback - chopped 3 1/2" currently getting
the drip rails shaved - no motor yet