Re: [T3] Production lines, was: T3PBO ... take 2

> >On 16 Jan 2003 at 15:03, Per Lindgren wrote:
> >
> >>Ok, the link is fixed, you can now see the pictures, if you go to this page:
> >>
> >>http://perlindgren.tripod.com/Factory_pictures.html
> >>

> >Sorry, all I get is, "Sorry, the page or file you're looking for is not
here."

Hi Per,
I got a list of the page links for the pictures, but those links didn't reach
the picture - just the "Sorry the page etc..."

But when I went to History and looked again to see what the error message is,
and clicked on a picture link, it's now downloading the pictures!  Looks like
Tripod has set up something wrong.  there was an offer to debug something (which
happens on occasion with IE) but I didn't bother.
Could be the original links will work where the overall list won't.

http://perlindgren.tripod.com/100_0042.JPG
http://perlindgren.tripod.com/100_0045.JPG
http://perlindgren.tripod.com/100_0047.JPG
http://perlindgren.tripod.com/100_0048.JPG

I'm not sure what they show - one seems all transporters and another all
Beetles - there are some colour variations, though in sepia don't show very
clearly, but I guess the book is clearer.
They don't stay in the temp files either - nuisance for re-checking offline!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------