Re: [T3] Production lines, was: T3PBO ... take 2

>>http://perlindgren.tripod.com/Factory_pictures.html
>>

>Sorry, all I get is, "Sorry, the page or file you're looking for is not
>here."
>
>I dont get it! The page is definitely there, the URL is correct and
>everything. I have no trouble loading it here, in both Netscape and
>Internet Explorer. I've cleared out the cache in the IE browser, and the
>page is still showing. Anyone have any idea?

>>Just a thought, check the file name.

I just figured out the problem, it is the URL spelling.  On the page the end
of the file name is CAPITALIZED *.JPG and in the link it is lowercase *.jpg.
If you change the link page to UPPERCASE *.JPG the pictures are there.  So
you might want to rewrite the links or and change the file name to all
lowercase.

Jason Smith
71 Square FI AT
72 Fasty FI AT