Re: [T3] Production lines, was: T3PBO ... take 2

<x-flowed>

Jim Adney wrote:

On 16 Jan 2003 at 15:03, Per Lindgren wrote:

Ok, the link is fixed, you can now see the pictures, if you go to this page:

http://perlindgren.tripod.com/Factory_pictures.html

Sorry, all I get is, "Sorry, the page or file you're looking for is not here."

I dont get it! The page is definitely there, the URL is correct and everything. I have no trouble loading it here, in both Netscape and Internet Explorer. I've cleared out the cache in the IE browser, and the page is still showing. Anyone have any idea?

PerL