Re: [T3] My Palomar Hill Climb

A similar situation. Snow covered highway with a canted
turn. People were going too slow and sliding off to
the inside corner. I bided my time early and when
I came to the turn, I powered it up to keep the Sqbk
on track to go around the idiots.

Sometimes slow is not good. The right speed at the right
time is effective.

Jeff '67 Sqbk