Re: [T3] Quick random questions

On 16 Jan 2003 at 0:36, James Altemus wrote:

> 1. Is there something I can soak some crack-free but hard window seals in
> (rear pop-outs for a Fastback) to soften them up without killing them?

I really don't think so. Products like Armorall are just cosmetic and
superficial and offer no real protection other than their rather temporary
sealing of the rubber surface from the environment.

> 2. Will the rear cargo mat for a Squareback fit in my Fastback without
> cutting?  They seem really close, but I'm wondering if it would work with
> trimming or just as is.

I assume you know that the fastback "mat" is just a vinyl fabric piece while
only the square got the rubber mat.

The rubber mats are extremely hard to find in good condition these days, but if
that's what you want to do, my GUESS is that it would be a good fit.