[T3] Quick random questions

Just a couple quick questions as work continues on our '68 Fastback.  These
are mainly restoration-type questions better answered here than any place
else.

1. Is there something I can soak some crack-free but hard window seals in
(rear pop-outs for a Fastback) to soften them up without killing them?

2. Will the rear cargo mat for a Squareback fit in my Fastback without
cutting?  They seem really close, but I'm wondering if it would work with
trimming or just as is.

Thanks,
Jim