Re: [T3] Production lines, was: T3PBO ... take 2

<x-flowed>No, it's probably the stupid Tripod that doesnt allow linking from external servers. There's no bandwidth limitation on Tripod, to my knowledge. I'm trying to fix it right now, but the Tripod server is down or something, so just hang on and I'll let you know when it's ok.

PerL
73 Variant L

Big Al wrote:

Hi PerL,

all I get is:
Sorry, the page or file you're looking for is not here.

did we overuse your account?

Al

http://perlindgren.tripod.com/100_0042.jpg
http://perlindgren.tripod.com/100_0045.jpg