Re: [T3] T3PBO ... take 2

--- Big Al <Big.Al@HVWC.net> wrote:

> BROWN metallic?
> That sounds nasty.  Anyone seen this? Is it as ugly
> as it sounds?

I had a 1976 AMC Jeep CJ5 that was metallic brown. It
was actually quite nice. In the sun, the metallic
flakes were kind of amber-looking. I'd imagine the
bugs were similar. It's a very nice color.

I was at a VW show maybe seven or eight years ago in
NJ and remember seeing an absolutely beautiful bug
that someone had done with some non-standard color. It
was a deep deep brown with just a hint of red, and it
was metallic. He had just sprayed it down a couple
weeks before the show and I never forgot it... Just a
beautiful color.

Aaron

=====
Have you driven your Type 3 today?