Re: [T3] T3PBO ... take 2

--- Per Lindgren <lindgre@online.no> wrote:
> Yes, T1s were built at Wolfsburg, but also in Emden
> and Ingolstadt and
> more than 20 other factories all over the world.

Does anyone know of any general quality differences
from factory to factory or were they generally all
kept under strict guidelines?

Also, perhaps I missed it in this thread (or maybe
it's common knowledge and I just don't know), but
where were the US type3's built?

Aaron

=====
Have you driven your Type 3 today?