Re: [T3] T3PBO ... take 2

<x-flowed>At 06:06 PM 1/13/03 -0600, Jim Adney wrote:
VERY good point. I guess my mind just has difficulty expanding to this level of
production. It would certainly make sense for them to have one or more paint
lines for each color. I guess our last remaining question is whether type 3 and
type 4s went thru the same booths as type ones.

..were T1's being built at Wolfsburg when the T3 and T4 were being made? IIRC, the German T3/T4s were built solely at Wolfsburg, with the US-export T1's at a different plant (Emden?) ... alternatevely, assuming T1 production at Wolfsburg in conjunction with the T3 and T4, the ratio of T1 to T3 could have been rather small.

Whether they were building T1s there or not, Wolfsburg is a *huge* factory
and I have no problem with the concept of *dozens* of paintbooths in there .. and
no, I've never seen it except in pictures. =)