Re: [T3] Fuel Pump Adjustment

On 13 Jan 2003 at 7:33, Ben Doughney wrote:

> on 12/1/2003 10:12 PM, Parker-Durost at ginpete@xprt.net wrote:
>
> > Well that's cool, 1.5 mm is 2 psi.
>
> I think it is 2 psi, I won't be sure until I test it with a more trustworthy
> gauge.

If you're talking about the pressure exerted by a column of liquid, it takes
about 2 FEET of water to exert 1 psi (4 feet for 2 psi.)  Gasoline, being less
dense than water, would require a taller column. I'd have to look up the
density to come up with a number.

If you're talking about something else, clue me in, please.