Re: [T3] Front suspension play

> While I'm there should I look for anything else out of the ordinary? My Bently was
> written when my car was 2...

	If you do find play in the upper arm, be careful:  Bentley
describes the cause as wear in the axial thrust rings.  Much more common
seems to be a lateral pounding out of the set screw's recess in the
torsion bar on the "fixed" side.  I've been able to re-seat this set screw
with good results; ymmv.

Good luck,
-Greg