[T3] VW 1218 Tester

For a long time I have wanted to try running a VW 1218 FI tester on my car.
I want to run through the Bentley procedure with it just to see if I find
anything, and perhaps to check out the operation of a few spare FI parts.  I
don't have any trouble with my FI system right now, but I'd really like an
opportunity to at least run through the Bentley test procedure just for the
sake of education.  Trouble is I can't get my hands on a tester.  I have
been looking for one for a few years now, but I can't locate one.  So I
wonder (unless somebody has one for sale) if there is anybody here who has
one to loan?  I'd be happy to provide a reasonable deposit and/or rental
fee.

I realize that I can improvise all of the test procedures with a VOM (I've
done it when I had problems), but I'd just like to see how the tester works.
Please get in touch if you can help.  Thanks!

Mark Fuhriman, Orinda CA
'69 Fastback