Re: [T3] T3PBO ... take 2

> >Does this plate exist only on 68 and later cars?
>

> According to Dave Hall, yes.
> I've not located one on my earlier cars either.

Quote from my website (/dating.htm) :-
"If your VW is pre-70 model year (pre-Aug 69), you will not find this plate, and
you will have to contact one of the addresses above, or estimate it from a
comparison of chassis numbers. Sorry!"

I'm not sure where this '68 info idea came from, but it wasn't from me!  When
Big Al said '68-on, I was prepared to believe him.  So don't bother to go out
into the snow after all guys!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/