Re: [T3] t3's in New England

hey gary, :-)

  I just recently puchased the car from an 18 year old
whom was attempting to restore it and just didn't have
the technical skill to do it.  As for the restoration
of it I will be doing it myself, with the help from
this group if I get myself in too deep. :-)
 No the car isn't on the road and hasn't been for a
long time (since 1991 was the last year it was on the
road).  I'm gonna do a semi darkside resto on the
thing.  I'll send you pics of it if you want to see
how scary thing thing actually looks in it's currently
form. :-)

dennis