Re: [T3] 71 Fastback FULLY automatic

Well... your basically right.
You NEED a TRANSFERABLE registration... just the little registration slip
and it must say "Transferable" on it, Notice how the new ones say
nontransferable on them?

This slip IS your title... without it your stuck!  you then need the MV51 or
MV51B which the seller fills out, have it notorized, the DTF 802 for sales
tax  (didnt think theyd forget about that did you?)  and a pencil tracing of
the VIN

Its a PITA as theyll give you a dirty look at each step... youll have to
wait in line 3 or 4 times in total and then youll finally be issued your own
transferable registration provided the VIN doesnt come up as flagged on the
computer...

Keith