Re: [T3] question about hole in front bumper

On 9 Jan 2003 at 7:57, Styles, Cliff B wrote:

> No, my car doesn't have the original horn. When I bought the car, the horn
> was mounted under the bumper, on the bumper bracket. It was a 12v horn and
> my car is still 6v. Sounded like a strangled cat.

My 69 appears to have an original horn, mounted below the bumper on the left
side. I THINK it is mounted off the bumper bracket, and I'm sure that all the
later models had the horn mount off the bumper bracket.

But I also remember a square hole somewhere on that bumper, and I wonder if it
is the same as yours. I always wondered the same thing, but never thought to
ask.

--
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org