Re: [T3] question about hole in front bumper

>I'm not sure what that hole was used for, but I believe all type 3s had
their
>horns mounted in that area. Does your car have its OE horn?

No, my car doesn't have the original horn. When I bought the car, the horn
was mounted under the bumper, on the bumper bracket. It was a 12v horn and
my car is still 6v. Sounded like a strangled cat.
 I recently bought a 6v Bosch Supertone on E*ay and mounted it using that
hole. It looks and sounds great. I guess it just bothers me to have an
obvious mounting hole for "something" and not know what it's for.

Thanks for the input,
Cliff