Re: [T3] type 3 speedo

<x-flowed>

Greg Merritt wrote:

Perhaps this speedo is from a Type 3 Karmann Ghia...? (I wouldn't know for sure.) Do you have any more information about it?

I can barely see the part number in the two backside pics, it looks like 14* 957 *** E which makes it a type 1 Karmann Ghia speedometer. My only other suggestion would be type 4, because it is not a type 2 or 3.

PerL
73 Variant L