Re: [T3] changes...aren't they fun?

How long did we really think he would be able to drive a stock 1500??
You wont be just swapping them though... the 1500 has no rear hanger mount
on the case (unless its a later case) and even then Im not sure it would fit
around 1500 fan shroud and tin...

Sounds like the Wife will be driving the new Notch :-)

Keith