[T3] changes...aren't they fun?

<x-flowed>well, since i can't ever leave things alone, i am making changes to my cars this weekend. again.

i am pulling the 1500N from the purple 64 notch and the 1904cc from the squareback and swapping them. this gives me a bit more 'pop' in the notch and the wife will get 'ease of operation' and HEAT!

the pink notch is getting its airways cleared and enlarged in the next month to see what will happen to the HP, and is also getting a set of 1.25 ratio rockers and some slicks! this summer we are gonna go get a time slip, finally, to see how a car with such good road manners can do. all in all, winter is turning into the best type 3 time i have ever had!!!!

just had to share.