Re: [T3] Not quite there yet (addendum)

> How can you learn Kilometers by reading signs with 43 miles and
> 69.2 kilometers. If signs were re-positioned to
> read 89 kilometers/55.3 miles Americans would begin
> to learn round metric numbers.

Sadly those are exactly the sort of signs they would put up - one way or the
other!  I'd prefer to see 90km/56 miles or maybe 40 miles/64km.  It's all to do
with sig. figs!
It only comes with use.   I get to learn km on the Continent, so keep doing the
maths (plural of math!) :-   kph x 5/8 = mph.  Not too hard on the newer ones as
they have dual-marked speedos, but not on Type 3s.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------