Re: [T3] 6-volt starter bushing

>> so I guess something else is wrong with my slow-cranking '63, maybe dirty
ground connections.

I should have said, it cranks over really slow but sometimes it sticks and
won't crank at all (especially once it gets hot).  If I bang on the starter
with a hammer, then it cranks over again, just slowly.

It doesn't seem to be an ignition problem because even if I jump the start
connections with a screw driver, it still doesn't crank over.

The previous owner replaced the starter but that didn't fix it.

It's still 6 volt.

I haven't looked at it too much but this sounds familiar to anyone, let
me know.

--
Everett
'63 Notch