Re: [T3] T3PBO ... take 2

<x-flowed>Hi Mark,

Wow!
This is going to be one hell of a resource when its complete (?) ...

I agree, and it will be a while before it is "complete". There are around 10 illustrations per Group and 12 Groups then multiply that by at least 3 year-versions per illustration...

I know I'm a little crazy, but does this "certify" me?  ;)

You've got
your work cut out for you though,I hope you manage to find some help!

I'm working on that... 8)

I would love to help if I could but I'm not sure what I could do.

At this point, I'm still working out the bugs [hey, it's a T3 site, bugs shouldn't BE there... ;) ] in the navigation and in the display, but what I will be needing is illustrations for the 1969+ cars since my parts books only go to 1969.

 I have a microfische that covers up to
'73, but its in German and isn't in that great condition.

If you can get the illustrations scanned (I can give you specs on what I need) and the text OCR'd I am sure we could find someone on the list who could translate. (obviously someone who is as obsessed as we are with these cars...)

8D

Al

--

Insert gratuitous plugs here.