Re: [T3] T3PBO ... take 2

<x-flowed>Hi Ben,

Excellent! Just curious: is the voice when you roll over the numbers
Victoria from MacinTalk?

Ben is OBVIOUSLY a MAC owner! 8D

Under the registration section, if we work out the production date using the
instructions on Dave Hall's site, good enough?
(http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/dating.htm)

I originally intended for the info to come from strictly the official Birth Certificate... but for the 68+ models, Dave's production plate method will work fine... if people can ACCURATELY translate it.

While I cannot verify the info given to me in the registration, I am trusting that people won't guess the dates.

Glad you like the site,
Al
--

Insert gratuitous plugs here.