Re: [T3] Fuel pump spring pressure

 I was of the understanding that you either shim the pump with gaskets to
lower fuel pressure or trim the bakelite base to raise the fuel pressure. Is
there a standard thickness to the bakelite base that we can reference?  This
would make life a little easier for those of us trying to get a better idea
of  how much we would need to trim. It would also make using the type1 pump
more viable (easier to get) for our type3s. Any thoughts on this? Russ?