Re: [T3] Part(s) needed

On 6 Jan 2003 at 7:35, Wuzmop@aol.com wrote:

> Does anybody have either a complete EFI wiring harness, or the fuel
> injector ends with the connectors installed?

I have some suitable replacement connector pins, but I find that I almost never
need them. At worst, all you usually have to do is remove the original pin from
the connector body and solder the wire to it, then put it back in the body.

The pin is held in the body by a locking tab which can be released by sticking
a small probe in the extra space in the front of the connector, pushing that
tab in and allowing the pin to be withdrawn from the rear. If you do this
carefully, everything can be reused.

There may be someone else here on the list who has the exact correct pins, but
mine will work.

--
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org