Re: [T3] Fuel in oil

on 6/1/2003 5:02 PM, Jim Adney at jadney@vwtype3.org wrote:

> Maybe, but it would be hard to control, and it would still be likely to return
> to its original state once it is compressed in use.

The reason I asked was, I had a look at my pump before and found that it is
a Brazilian type 1 pump.

I thought if I measured the initial fuel pressure, then took the pump apart
and stretched the spring, then measured again etc. I could get it to the
required 5psi. Does it matter what RPM's the pressure is measured at?

Ben Doughney

'75 1200L
'63 1200 - Ringo
'71 1600TL