Re: [T3] Swingaxle wheel bearing removal tool?

VW did have a bearing puller specially designed for this task. Where to
get one, I don't know, but probably not going to be easy to find.
However, if you can remove the axle from the differential side gear, take
the axle and tube assembly to a press. In general, bearings (and bearing
housings) stand up much better under the strain of a press, than they do
under a swinging hammer.

Nathan