[T3] Nearly wrecked Phillip today

<x-flowed> This morning coming down a slight hill in my neighborhood. I had the green light, and a pickup waiting at the light turned left across my path! I was only going about 30 mph (the speed limit), but it was raining, and I locked up my brakes. I saw him start to turn, and thought he'd see me, but he kept going, yikes, slam on the brakes, locked up, skidding into the intersection. I must have been pumping my brakes, cause I got the front end to partially turn the corner, and the truck stopped mid turn, so I cleared his bumper and coasted to a stop. I was still stunned and shaking, the dude just drove off like nothing happened. It was kind of a blur, but I remember hearing the engine revving as my foot must have been partially on the gas while braking. I knew I wasn't going fast enough to hurt me, but I thought for sure Phillip was history. Now that it's over, it was rather exciting...

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR