Re: [T3] "1974" Squareback?

The manufacturing date is inside the door on a
sticker, which is what I went by. I don't think it
would be a 72 manufactured in 73, right???????

It could be a 1973 manufactured in December, but I
doubt they would produce a 73 that late in the year.
Usually the new/next year models are produced around
August/September, so I was just making a good guess
that is was for the next year. There are 74
squarebacks, right?

As far as rough, it really is not that bad. It has
been sitting outside in a circle of trees for a year
and has a lot of dirt and leaves on it. It is worth
restoring. The picture on the trailer is of it "just
pulled out of he*l".

I am still pretty new to VWs so please feel free to
correct me anywhere needed.

Stephanie

http://thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/index.mv?photo+200301030506081966