Re: [T3] Shock mount codes (Was: Re: [T3] Removing undercoating?)

on 4/1/2003 2:05 PM, Russ wolfe at russella@prairieinet.net wrote:

> BTW, isn't Ben's car Austrailian?? Could it be that the suspension
> system was assembled in Germany?

No, it was German assembled, as far as I know. I haven't seen a Aussie T3
down here, although there are plenty of Australian beetles.

Was our rear suspension subframe used on any other cars besides Type 3's?
ie. A 914 or something?

Ben Doughney

'75 1200L
'63 1200 - Ringo