Re: [T3] 2003 and the Invasion...

Hmm... thats certainly something to consider.  The Opel club puts togeather
a gathering at the imports at Carlisle show,  BIG show, SMALL gathering of
Opels... but we got 28 one year... but that show lacks the informal freindly
atmosphere that we had in Parma... and its on a notorious rainy weekend in
May.

Southern PA is just getting north enough to get out of the Brutal southern
summer heat, but it can still get as hot as Parma and there is HUMIDITY.  I
think a questionaire may be in the future... see what some of the consensus
may be on things... and of course talk to the master... Brian.

Keith